Applicable from March 1st 2017
Men´s Lounge ApS
Prices and freight
We have worldwide shipping. Our package are send by GLS in Denmark and UPS in Europe and the rest of the world. All prices are with 25% VAT.
- Delivery to parcel: 80 kr. (10,7€)
- Delivery to a pick-up store: 30 kr. (4€)
- Delivery to offices: 50 kr. (6,7€)
- Pick up on our adress (contact us)
Free shipping to a pick-up store on orders over 300 kr. (40€).
- Delivery: 30 kr. (4 EUR)
Free shipping in Europe on orders over 500 kr. (67€).
Rest of world
- Delivery: 70 kr. (9,4 EUR)
- We send on all working days.
- Orders received in the weekend or on holidays we send the following working day. We make you aware that the delivery time is typically 2 to 7 working days. If we need to send to outside Europe, the delivery time can be longer.
If you want to contact us, you can write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We endeavor to reply within 24 hours.
You can pay with: American Express, Applepay, Mastercard & VISA.
Payment will be captured when order is placed.
We reserve the right for misprint and currency rates as well as technical issues.
You automatically receive an order confirmation/receipt when you have completed a purchase.
Information given on our websites will not be distributed or sold to 3rd party. You always have the right to know which information is stored. If you are interested in information, please send a mail to email@example.com.
If you haven’t found what you are looking for, you are more than welcome to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information do we collect?
- Information you provide to us. You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself in a variety of ways, such as when creating your profile or completing a purchase at Men’s Lounge.
This may be:
- Personal and contact information – name, date of birth, e-mail address, mobile phone number, etc.
- Information about how you interact with Men's Lounge – how you use our services (including page response time, download error, how you reached and left the service, as well as delivery notifications when we contact you).
- Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution.
- Geographic Information – Your Geographic Location.
What do we do with your information?
- Improve our services – All data is used to provide, perform and improve Men’s Lounge's services.
- Communicate with you – Men’s Lounge may also use your data to communicate relevant information about new products, discount offers etc.
Who can we share your information with?
Your Personal Data will never be forwarded to any third party, unless such usage is explicitly requested or permitted by you. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection upon transfer to or sharing with such selected third parties.
What we will NOT do with your data.
We will not sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
Where do we process your personal information?
We always strive to process your data within Denmark. However, the data may in some situations be transferred to, and processed in other countries as well. As Men’s Lounge is determined to always protect your data, Men’s Lounge will take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection.
Your rights of access, rectification and deletion.
- Right to access your data – you can request a copy of the information you would like to know and verify the information we have about you. The copy is free to request at all times.
- Right to rectification – You are entitled to correct, incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
- Right to be deleted ("The right to be forgotten") – You are entitled to cancel your membership and request the deletion of your personal data for those cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.